Organizational Education Opportunities
Deciding to bring this education course to your unit will transform the way you provide care to the patients and families you serve, not to mention your staff will become more engaged and more satisfied in their role because they will soon have the tools to feel more confident in their roles.
Lets Get Started!
While you have a captive audience take advantage of our customization package!
We provide CEUs and CMEs in partnership with PACLAC, the Perinatal Advisory Council: Leadership, Advocacy, and Consultation.
- For Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Institute for Medical Quality and the California Medical Association’s CME Accreditation Standards (IMQ/CMA) through the Joint Providership of the Perinatal Advisory Council: Leadership, Advocacy and Consultation (PAC/LAC) and [name of non-accredited provider]. PAC/LAC is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing education for physicians. PAC/LAC takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity. PAC/LAC designates this activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM (individually, 1 Credit for each module). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
- For Nurses: The Perinatal Advisory Council – Leadership, Advocacy and Consultation (PAC/LAC) is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider CEP 5862. This course is approved for 8 contact hours of continuing education credit when the full course is taken (University), or 1 Credit for each module.
- For CHES: This activity is sponsored by the Perinatal Advisory Council: Leadership, Advocacy, and Consultation (PAC/LAC), a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This program is designed for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) to receive up to 7 total Category 1 continuing education contact hours, or 1 Credit for each module.
- For CAMFT: Perinatal Advisory Council: Leadership, Advocacy, and Consultation (PAC/LAC) is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. CE Provider #128542. PAC/LAC maintains responsibility for the program/course and its content. Course (University) meets the qualifications for 7 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, or 1 Credit for each module.
- *Please note: we currently do not have credit options out side of the USA, or student/non-credit registrations. ANYONE is welcome to participate in the course and register with the less expensive enrollment. If you do not require CEU credits, you will receive a certificate of completion rather than continuing education credits.
Check out the Hospitals
who are already taking advantage of what we offer
& are becoming leaders in providing
Psychosocial Support for their Families